The Story of the Corner:

Have you ever found a location in your house or apartment where the air currents collect the dust and dirt into a ball of surprising size? Upon further investigation you may find unusual things inside that ball of dust, like paper clips or socks. This blog is a little bit like that, but for my life. As little bits of dust and dirt collect on my mind I'll be cleaning things off and looking for the more valuable items (everybody needs more socks). This blog will be serving as the receptacle of whatever comes out--good or bad.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year

Just putting this up to get it out of the way:

This is the first blog post of 2014. Now I don't have to worry about doing another first of the year post for a while.

Hopefully I will be able to arrange my schedule (mostly just in my head) in such a way that I can post more regularly. Who knows, maybe it will actually work this time.

So, here's to a new year of potentially grand thoughts published on the internet!